Rules for responsible gaming enjoyment
By observing the following rules, you will be able to enjoy your gaming without misgivings:
- Gaming is just for fun, not a way of earning money.
- Only play when you are relaxed and concentrated.
- Take regular breaks.
- Decide your monthly gaming stake in advance. Independently of our standard deposit limits, you may set a lower amount as your own personal limit.
- Do not increase the maximum limit which you have decided for yourself later on. (Please note: Customer requests to increase their payment limits up to the standard limit can be implemented only after 24 hours; you may also be contacted under the company's monitoring programme!)
- Before you start playing, decide the winning amount at which you will end the game.
- Decide beforehand how high your losses can be.
- Never play under the influence of alcohol or medication.
- Never play if you are feeling depressed.
Self-control and self-protection
Cheeky Bingo offers its users various self-protection measures to ensure responsible gaming enjoyment and informs them of these possiblities. We encourage our customers to use these self-help tools. Self-protection measures requested are taken seriously and are valid for the agreed period of time.
Personal limit: In addition, Cheeky Bingo offers all of its customers the opportunity to reduce their deposit limit to an amount which is below the standard limit. Cheeky Bingo will only process requests to increase personal deposit limits after 24 hours at the earliest; requests to reduce limits will be implemented immediately.
Self-exclusion: Cheeky Bingo users are able to exclude themselves from further participation in the gaming line-up or make a request by e-mail. Users can exclude themselves from the gaming line-up for 1 month, 3 months, or an indefinite period of time.