Skrill 1-Tap Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Skrill 1-Tap?
- How do I fund my account using Skrill 1-Tap?
- How can I load my Skrill 1-Tap?
- Is it safe to use Skrill 1-Tap?
1. What is Skrill 1-Tap?
Skrill enables customers with a valid e-mail address to securely and cost-effectively send and receive payments online in real time. You can use Skrill to:
- Send money via e-mail from your credit card or bank account.
- Make online purchases.
- Collect money via e-mail.
2. How do I fund my account using Skrill 1-Tap?
Yes, you can use your existing Skrill account with us. To deposit using an existing Skrill account, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the Skrill 1-Tap logo. To select this deposit option, simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'. Note: This amount should be less than or equal to the amount in your Skrill account.
- You will be directed to the Skrill website where you are required to enter your Skrill e-mail address and password to log in.
- Complete the transaction via the Skrill website.
- On the next screen, you will receive an 'Order Approved' message. Click on 'OK' and you will be transferred back to the cashier and will see a successful deposit message.
- On completing the payment, you can choose the payment method you would like to set up using Skrill 1-Tap and click "Pay".
- You will not be required to log in to your Skrill account when making subsequent deposits.
3. How can I load my Skrill 1-Tap?
You can load your Skrill account by using your credit/debit card, making an online bank transfer, direct banking or via cheque.
4. Is it safe to use Skrill 1-Tap?
Yes, Skrill 1-Tap is totally secure. Through a combination of transaction monitoring, SMS transaction verification for cardholders and a dedicated anti-fraud team, Skrill 1-Tap is an entirely safe online payment method.
5. Are there any transaction fees associated with Skrill 1-Tap payments?
We won't charge for Skrill 1-Tap deposits or withdrawals in most countries, however in Hungary the transaction fee for Skrill 1-Tap is 4.9% of the amount of the transaction for deposits and withdrawals. It's also possible that Skrill 1-Tap may charge you for either of these so we recommend you check with them directly.