Bingo Welcome Offer
What is the Welcome Offer?
Find out how you can claim your Welcome Bonus and enjoy a £40 Bingo bonus by visiting our promotion page here.
Whenever you open an account, you can bag our Welcome Bonus. Enjoy a £40 Bingo bonus by depositing and spending £10 on Bingo or Casino games.
*Please note: All customers must be fully verified before accepting any offers. You can find help on how to verify here*
You can find more info on our Welcome Bonus in our full Terms and Conditions.
How do I receive and use my bonus?
- The Bingo bonus, as part of our Bingo Welcome Offer, is only available to NEW customers located in the UK. UK-based customers need to verify their account when signing up; we will notify you if it hasn’t been verified. Should you hear from us, you can follow our guide on how to verify your account here.
- Once you’ve opened and verified your account, you can claim your Welcome Bonus. Simply deposit £10 in ONE single transaction and spend £10 in total on Bingo tickets or Casino games. Make sure to wager all into one product only as mixed wagering across both types of games will not be eligible.
- To claim your Bingo bonus, accept the pop-up message which will appear once the bonus has been credited to your account. Alternatively, click the “Bingo” tab in the “Promotions” section here.
- Your Bingo bonus will have a wagering requirement of 4x the initial £40 amount.
- The £40 Bingo bonus can be used to purchase Bingo Tickets only. Bets placed on anything else will not count towards the Bingo bonus wagering requirements.
*Please note: The bonus MUST be accepted within 14 days and used within 14 days of being credited otherwise it will be forfeited.
What are wagering requirements?
- A wagering requirement is the number of times you need to play through a bonus before you’re able to withdraw any winnings.
- In this case, you’re given a £40 bonus with a 4x wagering requirement. This means you need to spend £160 of Bonus and any restricted balance to purchase Bingo tickets (4 x £40). Bonus funds include any amount left from the £40 Bonus together with any winnings you’ve received playing your bonus, and it will show as a total restricted balance. You’ll be able to withdraw the restricted balance once you have met the wagering requirement.
- If you complete your wagering requirement within 14 days, any winnings will show in your withdrawable balance.
*If you deposit any more after your welcome bonus has been activated, your bonus funds will be spent first.
Why do I not have my bonus?
Here are a few common reasons:
- Your account may not be verified. Your account should be verified upon signing up with us, if it is not, we’ll let you know. For more help on verification check our help pages here.
- Have you made sure to deposit £10 in ONE single transaction and then spend £10 on Bingo tickets or Casino games? If you’ve not deposited and then spent £10 exclusively on Bingo tickets or Casino games, if you’ve bet £5 on Bingo and £5 on Casino or you’ve bought a £5 worth of Bingo tickets and haven’t played them yet, you will not qualify for the Bingo Welcome Offer automatically.
- Make sure to check your bonuses under the “Promotions” tab in the upper right-hand side of the page when logged in (or keep an eye out for the pop-up message) as your bonus could be waiting there to be accepted. If you’ve met the requirements and your bonus is still not in your account, contact our Customer Service team by clicking "Yes" below.
*This article refers to the Bingo Welcome Offer found on Cheeky Bingo. If you've accepted a different offer via an affiliate site, please refer to that offer's specific terms and conditions. You can only accept ONE Bingo Welcome Offer, and only customers who have not previously accepted a Bingo Welcome Offer are eligible.